Adare is the perfect location for golf holidays Ireland, just an hour’s drive of a selection of both championship and links courses. For those who prefer to stay close to one of the most popular Ireland Golf Hotels – there are two 18-hole golf courses in Adare, including the Robert Trent Jones course at Adare Manor. Among other famous golfers, Tiger Woods has played this course during the J.P. McManus Pro-Am.
Adare Manor Golf Club - 061 396 204
Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Course - 061 605 200
Nearby Golf Courses include:
- The Greg Norman designed Doonbeg Golf Club
- The famous Ballybunion Golf Course
- The New and Old Links Courses of Lahinch
- The Old Head in Kinsale, home of the Irish Open 2004
- Other courses include Killarney, Tralee and Waterville.
To ensure that our guests enjoy their golfing holiday in Limerick we offer early breakfast on request, club cleaning facilities, safe storage of clubs and arrangement of tee times and transport.
We can also offer private dining and entertainment facilities for groups who wish to have prize giving dinners to honour those holes in one!
Pitch and Putt
Adare Pitch & Putt (087) 6963420