On behalf of the Dunraven team we look forward to welcoming you. As a family owned business we would like to assure you that the health and safety of both our guests and our team continue to be our top priority. We would like to inform you about the steps we have taken to prepare for our reopening.
We recognise that many things may have changed as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, but our commitment to provide you with the highest standard of service and care remains unaltered. Your safety, wellbeing and comfort will always be central to everything we do. As the situation is fluid with new information being released by the Government and the HSA, we are closely monitoring developments to ensure you and our team enjoy a safe and hospitable environment. Bookings for our Restaurant, Bar and Leisure Centre will be required in order to adhere to the social distancing guidelines. We ask for your understanding during the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic.
Below is an overview of some of the comprehensive steps we are taking and what you can expect.
Ahead of reopening our extremely robust cleaning standards have been further reinforced to protect against Covid-19. We have additional antibacterial disinfectant products that are proven to effectively remove Covid-19 and are regularly used throughout the day. These enhanced protocols will continue to be overseen and regularly reviewed by our dedicated on-site safety management team.
• Every member of our team has undergone training on all relevant protocols.
• Hand Sanitiser stations will be at all entry doors, reception, dining areas and will be easily accessed in public areas and we ask all guests to follow the recommended guidelines.
• Our Accommodation Department will implement enhanced sanitising measures in each guestroom paying particular attention to the disinfection of touch points such as door handles, remote controls, light switches, counter tops etc.
• Our beautiful bedrooms, including the newly refurbished Executive Rooms with their mahogany floors, leather sofas and blinds, should help to make your stay more comfortable.
• We will operate a Cashless Policy where possible to avoid unnecessary contact.
• In order to adhere to the social distancing recommendations, we have restricted the number of tables in the restaurant and have carefully allocated individual arrival times. To ensure you receive the very best service and comfort, we respectfully ask that you arrive, ready to be seated at your table, at the allocated time of your reservation.
• All our menus will be single use and on recyclable paper.
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation with these measures at this time. Our team is on hand to support and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require any further information prior to travel.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Dunraven.
You may not get a handshake but you will always get the warmest of welcomes……
Louis and Hugh Murphy